Become A Reviewer
- Be a current or retired public policy, administration, affairs educator
- Have authored more than two cases
- Consistently teach, or have consistently taught, with cases
- Be knowledgeable about what makes a good case and teaching note
- Feel confident in their ability to provide constructive and useful feedback on the development of cases and teaching notes.
Reviewers can be based in any country. They cannot review cases written by an author at their own organization.
What is required of a reviewer?
Reviewers will be expected to:
- Review at least two cases in a calendar year
- Be happy to review cases within their stated area(s) of expertise, and occasionally outside it
- Read the case and teaching note, recommend whether they are accepted, rejected or require revision, and provide feedback for the author.
An evaluation form will be provided to reviewers to ensure that feedback is provided in a consistent format.
Recognition for reviewers
Reviewers will receive a certificate to recognize their contribution. They will be listed on the Publicases and NASPAA websites.
Register as a reviewer
If you meet the reviewer criteria above, and would like to join our team of reviewers, we’d love to hear from you. Simply fill in the form below.
Please note that if you submit this form your details will be added to Publicases database. We take your privacy seriously and will never share your details with any other individuals or organizations.